Intel Corporation (Intel) is ramping up hiring activity globally but more so in Taiwan. The move forms part of Intel’s...
Intel is partnering with Taiwan’s MediaTek on the development, certification and support of 5G modem solutions for the next generation of PC experiences...
The Internet of Things (IoT) is driving a new industrial revolution. Every day, millions of increasingly smart and connected devices, data-rich industrial and manufacturing services, and cloud applications are transforming the factory floor by making better at use of computing power and data to increase efficiency across assets, operations and the workforce.
Intel note said, at Hannover Messe 2016, Intel and its ecosystem partners will showcase new solutions that will accelerate this transformation and help manufacturers realize the value of IoT for a smart future.
In addition, Intel will also showcase predictive maintenance via vibration analytics, Functional Safety in Industrial Systems, Software-Defined Industrial Systems Automation by Wind River, and Smarter Factories.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade