TAIPEI, Taiwan － ThroughTek, a Taiwanese IoT platform solutions provider, worked with the Kalay Platform to showcase its IoT solutions for surveillance...
ThroughTek’s video surveillance technology is integrated to a built-in camera within the vehicle, enabling auto manufacturers to easily plug-in IoT service offerings to improve the user experience.
“With the rise of the connected car, automakers will need to work closely with solution providers to integrate non-traditional, advanced interconnected services. The integration of IoT solutions will ultimately help automakers gather real-time information and turn both driver and vehicle data into predictive models to enhance future safety and security features, while providing more convenience for drivers and passengers,” said Austin Tu, Director of Business Development at ThroughTek.
The monitoring system became available last month for a select model in China, and will be available for other well-known brands later this year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce