TAIPEI, Taiwan - Telink Semiconductor and Andes Technology introduced the new connectivity system on a chip (SoC) for Telink’s latest product line, the TLSR9 series...
Renesas Electronics announced a technology IP cooperation with Andes Technology, an advanced supplier of RISC-V based em...
Andes currently is ranked the fifth IP company that accounted for about 2.2% of the global market share. General Manager Lin Zhi ming said that the company is aiming to jump to No. 4 in three years.
Lin pointed out that the main customers of Andes engaged in IoT applications which were accounted for 23.3% of Andes’s total customers; audio, microcontrollers and storage were 16.7%, network and communication were 13.3%, video were accounted for 10%.
Currently, Andes already has 115 customers, including more than 100 partners from general-purpose solution and IoTs applications, and had shipped more than 1.8 billion units.
Andes Technology was established in March 14, 2005 with the capital of NT $ 371 million. The Taiwan government is the largest shareholder of Andes, holding the proportion of 16.06%, and the second is MediaTek's Xiangfa investment it holding 14.9%.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital