Andes Technology Corporation, the Asia-based supplier of compact, low-power, high-performance 32/64-bit embedded CPU cores and a founding member of RISC-V Foundation...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Andes Technology Corporation and M31 Technology today jointly announced that AndesCore N705 CPU had ...
Andes currently is ranked the fifth IP company that accounted for about 2.2% of the global market share. General Manager Lin Zhi ming said that the company is aiming to jump to No. 4 in three years.
Lin pointed out that the main customers of Andes engaged in IoT applications which were accounted for 23.3% of Andes’s total customers; audio, microcontrollers and storage were 16.7%, network and communication were 13.3%, video were accounted for 10%.
Currently, Andes already has 115 customers, including more than 100 partners from general-purpose solution and IoTs applications, and had shipped more than 1.8 billion units.
Andes Technology was established in March 14, 2005 with the capital of NT $ 371 million. The Taiwan government is the largest shareholder of Andes, holding the proportion of 16.06%, and the second is MediaTek's Xiangfa investment it holding 14.9%.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019