TAIPEI, Taiwan - Leading up to the RIC-V forum, RISC-V CON, which will be held in Hsinchu on May 9, Andes Technology Cor...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Andes Technology announced it achieved a record number of design wins for its new family of RISC-V processors during 2018...
Andes currently is ranked the fifth IP company that accounted for about 2.2% of the global market share. General Manager Lin Zhi ming said that the company is aiming to jump to No. 4 in three years.
Lin pointed out that the main customers of Andes engaged in IoT applications which were accounted for 23.3% of Andes’s total customers; audio, microcontrollers and storage were 16.7%, network and communication were 13.3%, video were accounted for 10%.
Currently, Andes already has 115 customers, including more than 100 partners from general-purpose solution and IoTs applications, and had shipped more than 1.8 billion units.
Andes Technology was established in March 14, 2005 with the capital of NT $ 371 million. The Taiwan government is the largest shareholder of Andes, holding the proportion of 16.06%, and the second is MediaTek's Xiangfa investment it holding 14.9%.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce