TAICHUNG CITY, Taiwan –Winbond Electronics Corporation, a leading global supplier of semiconductor memory solutions, t...
TAICHUNG CITY, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation, a leading global supplier of semiconductor memory solutions, to...
Winbond is currently one of the few companies in the market with the capacity to develop both DRAM and Flash Memory. Nevertheless, the global market demand for memory is currently surging with their 12-inch factory in Taichung is nearly at full capacity. As a result, Winbond applied to establish a new factory this year.
MOST pointed out that Winbond's new factory in southern Taiwan has the potential to create nearly one thousand new employment opportunities and will make the southern semiconductor manufacturing base more complete.
MOST also emphasized that the government is doing everything in their power to assist manufacturers in matters related to land, water, and electricity. MOST will also provide support in the training of workers and technological development.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019