Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. has developed its first automotive headlamp LED as a new LED product. According to in-house tests...
Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. is establishing a new plant to meet growing automobile production in India and the expected incre...
Production capacity at the new plant for these tanks will be built up gradually to meet growth in demand with the expected increase in number of FCV models as these vehicles come into wider use.
Toyoda Gosei is accelerating the development of products for automobile electrification in its operations, including development of lightweight parts by taking advantage of its strengths as a specialist in the field of rubber and plastics. It will continue to contribute to the improved environmental performance of automobiles in the future.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON