HSINCHU, Taiwan– Vice President Chien-Jen Chen on May 7 visited ITRI GuangFu Innovation Campus to attend the launch ce...
TAIPEI, Taiwan–ITRI will be displaying innovative OLED and LED lighting applications at the pavilions of OLED Lighting (B0821)...
This technology was developed by the Mechavision team, and it is basically a skin sensor installed on a robot arm. Furthermore, whenever a person touches the sensor, it immediately suspends operations, and its touch speed and physical power can both be adjusted. Especially noteworthy is that it only requires that the sensor be externally mounted on the robot arm to be used. Hence, it is unnecessary to purchase a complete set of robot arm equipment.
After developing the world’s leading tactile robot technology, Mechavision will continue to invest in the development of input sensors related IoT and smart manufacturing development.
These sensors include a torque sensor which has the rare capacity to sense the motion of six-axis joints. Furthermore, it can also reduce individual error values to less than 5%, so if only a single value is sensed, there will be a lower error value. In addition, it also can be utilized as a detection camera sensor which can measure aperture sizes with high accuracy and increase detection accuracy.
（TR/ Phil Sweeney）
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce