TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Orbbec, a unicorn startup headquartered in Shenzhen of China and dedicated to 3D sensing technology development, has the...
“Despite the decrease in the price of memory ICs which has led to the first significant slowdown in the global semiconductor market this year since 2012, the semiconductor market value is estimated to still manage to reach USD 458.5 billion in 2019, down merely 2.2% compared to last year,” Chris Hung, Deputy General Director at MIC, told the audience at the forum.
"Our findings also suggest AI revenue for consumer applications will increase from US$1.8 billion in 2019 to US$4.15 billion in 2022, among which the application of natural language processing technology for AI is of great importance with over 60% contribution to AI revenue in the consumer sector,” said Jane Yeh, senior industry analyst at MIC.
“This implies that AI has been successfully implemented into consumer applications, including home appliances, smart home devices, and communications devices. Thus, businesses which have hardware manufacturing capabilities are advised to cut into key component supply chains of AI consumer devices to facilitate the adoption of key components in the high-end product segment.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Three Determining Factors Influencing Taiwanese Consumers’ Willingness to Buy AI Voice Assistant
- 2Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 3Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 4Taiwan’s MOST Visits Boston, Endeavors to Expedite the Development of Startups and Entrepreneurship
- 5Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development