The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated the global semiconductor market will still grow 1.2% year-on-year in 2020 alth...
“The findings suggest the top three major determining factors influencing Taiwanese consumers’ willingness to buy their AI voice assistant are: Connectivity reliability, personal privacy protection, and reasonable prices,” said Claire Lin, senior industry analyst at MIC. “The findings also suggest Taiwanese consumers tend to value privacy protection over reasonable prices. Therefore, when AI voice assistant vendors develop new products in the future, they should draw attention to privacy protection design,” Lin added.
Which of the following factor(s) do you consider when buying your AI voice assistant which are to be built into smart devices at home? (Please rank in order of importance with 1 being the most important factor and 5 being the least important factor)
"In the face of the unstable internet environment, AI voice assistant brands such as Google and Amazon have started to develop on-device or so-called decentralized voice assistants in the second half of 2018 that can run basic voice assistant functions offline. Essentially one-device voice assistants need higher computing efficiency and larger memory space and it takes time. Once that happens, a variety of needs for AI on chips and components will likely to bring these AI voice assistant vendors’new opportunities.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays