TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for ...
“In 2015, Orbbec unveiled its first ASIC chip. Thanks to the explosive growth of the mobile device market, Orbbec’s product and market presence increased significantly in 2017. If Orbbec started a few years later, the company would have missed out on its best chance in the market,” said Aaron Lin, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"With 1.5 billion units shipped worldwide every year, smartphones have been the main driving force behind the growth of the consumer market. And applying 3D facial recognition technology in mobile devices gave Orbbec a head start on the commercialization of its technology and helped it make its way into the unicorn list.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020