The global Wi-Fi enabled devices market has been affected by the sloppy demand during the transition period of global sm...
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated the global semiconductor market will still grow 1.2% year-on-year in 2020 alth...
“In 2015, Orbbec unveiled its first ASIC chip. Thanks to the explosive growth of the mobile device market, Orbbec’s product and market presence increased significantly in 2017. If Orbbec started a few years later, the company would have missed out on its best chance in the market,” said Aaron Lin, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"With 1.5 billion units shipped worldwide every year, smartphones have been the main driving force behind the growth of the consumer market. And applying 3D facial recognition technology in mobile devices gave Orbbec a head start on the commercialization of its technology and helped it make its way into the unicorn list.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays