The total power transistor market is expected to fall 7% in 2020 because of the Covid-19 virus crisis, but sales are for...
In its Global Wafer Capacity 2020-2024 report, IC Insights breaks down the world’s installed monthly IC wafer capacity by geographic region (or country)...
Eight of 33 IC product categories are forecast to see an increase in sales in 2019, led by Industrial/Other—Special Purpose Logic, which is forecast to jump 38% this year, followed by Display Drivers and PLDs. In 2018, 22 IC product categories experienced sales growth—16 of those with at least 10% growth.
After two years of leading the industry in sales growth, the DRAM market is forecast to face the biggest decline this year, ranking it at the bottom of the 2019 sales growth list (Figure 2). NAND flash and SRAM are expected to join DRAM as the only categories with weaker growth than the total IC market (-15%).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays