HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced support for the TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) recommendations...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (e...
28nm and 40nm process technologies are mainstream nodes in the current market; the cost of IP, mask, and wafers can be much lower than those on FinFET processes. Faraday, as an experienced SoC designer, has developed an efficient SoC design flow and a mature platform-based SoC design service to reduce both risk and time-to-market.
Meanwhile, the company’s comprehensive, self-developed IP solutions for specific applications, are system-proven in real SoC ASICs. This powerful combination provides our customers the advantages of IP customization, efficient cost, and lower risk of mass production.
“We have been receiving a marked increase of SoC design projects on 28nm and 40nm nodes; these cover a wide range of applications including 5G, networking, AIoT, SSD, projector, multi-function printer, and barcode readers. Faraday has accumulated an abundance of SoC design experience and solutions; we are confident in our ability to meet the market’s demand in diversified fields on these process nodes”, said Flash Lin, COO of Faraday Technology.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce