TAIPEI, Taiwan - Intel has outsourced the production of about 15-20% of its non-CPU chips, with most of the wafer starts for these products assigned to TSMC and UMC...
As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U...
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 2ST collaborates with Microsoft to Streamline Development of Secure IoT
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 5OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award