Directly aimed at the wireless charger transmitter application area, Holtek presently announces the release of its new two-in-one half-bridge power device, the HT45B0016...
Holtek announced the release of a new generation of Touch Flash MCUs, the BS83xxxC series. In addition to including all the advantages of the already released BS83BxxA series...
The device includes a fully integrated low noise operational amplifier, an LCD driver, LDO, programmable gain amplifier and a 24-bit Delta Sigma analog to digital converter. With this high level of functional integration, the demand for external components is greatly reduced which will result in reduced manufacturing costs. With regard to additional system resources, the device includes 8Kx16 of Flash Program Memory, 512x8 of RAM Data Memory, 128x8 of true EEPROM, a UART interface and multiple Timer Modules.
The device is supplied in both 64-pin and 80-pin LQFP package types.
- 1Toshiba's Arm Cortex-M Core-Based MCUs Support Mbed OS
- 2Three New Class-D Amplifiers Solve Smart-Home Audio Design Challenges
- 3EEC Expands Power Source Lines with Feature-Rich 6300 and 6500 Series
- 4Samsung Introduces Its 10nm-Class 32GB DDR4 SoDIMMs
- 5AAEON Launches the PICO-KBU4, A Rugged and Expandable Compact SBC
- 6Nuvoton Launches High Performance NuMicro M480 Series Arm Cortex-M4 MCU
- 7Increase System Performance in Closed-loop Control Applications with New PIC and AVR MCUs
- 8Toshiba Releases Interface Bridge Devices for Automotive Infotainment Applications
- 9Toshiba to Deliver Value SAS SSDs Targeting SATA Applications
- 10Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL