Seoul Semiconductor and Seoul Viosys announced the new concept display, ‘Micro Clean LED’ at CES 2020. The new concept of Micro Clean LED...
Seoul Semiconductor announced that it won a patent litigation against Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. (“Everlight”) in Germany...
These AC modules integrate Seoul Semiconductor’s patented Acrich AC driver technology with the company’s advanced LEDs, enabling the design of compact light fixtures with superior lighting performance, making these modules ideal for a wide range of lighting applications.
“Lighting designers who are looking to significantly reduce the size, weight, and volume of their luminaire designs can select one of our standard round, rectangular, or linear AC module designs to develop a complete light engine ready to be incorporated into their fixtures,” explained Keith Hopwood, executive vice-president at Seoul Semiconductor. “These modules are available through distribution, with availability in small quantities. Previously, modules designs were only available as custom solutions that required significant quantities.”
Seoul Semiconductor’s Acrich AC modules provide a fully-integrated reference design for lighting fixture designers. They are available in a wide range of power and light output ratings, and can be readily applied to any lighting fixture design.
The AC modules are available in 120V or 230V versions with many designs that have efficacy higher than 100 lumens/Watt, meet Title 24 low flicker requirements, and are compatible with Triac dimming. All the modules have ENEC or UL safety approvals and comply with EMI class B requirements.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 8ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 9STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller
- 10Toshiba’s 80V N-channel Power MOSFETs Fabricated with Latest Generation Process