Würth Elektronik has expanded its family of WR-MJ modular jack products by launching RJ45 jacks in the 8P8C layout, intended for use in Cat6 data lines...
Würth Elektronik has extended its range of coaxial connectors and published a new catalog. The following product fami...
The WL-SFTW series offers three different standard packaging designs: 3528 with four pins as well as 3528 and 5050 with six pins. The WL-SFTD series in 3535 package can be of particular interest to lighting designers as it is characterized by its IPX6 protection class.
RGB LEDs can be used to create any color by additive color mixing. This makes these compact components interesting for a variety of decorative applications. With the WL-SFTW series LEDs, Würth Elektronik offers compact components with high light intensity. The 5050 package in particular is ideal for applications in areas with bright ambient light.
The IPX6 protection class of the WL-SFTD series stands for outdoor applications and insensitivity to water. The encapsulation resin of the RGB LED with diffuse lens also contains UV inhibitors to minimize the effects of long-term exposure to direct sunlight. This supports stable light yield throughout the service life of the LED. A wide beam angle and high intensities make these LEDs ideal for outdoor and indoor full color displays.
- 1HOLTEK New HT66F2030 Small Package MCU
- 2Small Size, Highly Reliable PCIe M.2 SSD for Industrial Applications
- 3STMicroelectronics Releases KNX-RF Software for Power-Conscious Building Automation
- 4PA760 Rugged Touch Computer Coupled with the Powerful Gun-Grip for Both Barcode & RFID Solutions
- 5u-blox’s Cellular Modules with Own LPWA Chipset Pass US Certifications and Enter Production
- 6HOLTEK New BC66F5132 2.4GHz Transmitter with Encoder MCU
- 7HOLTEK New BA45F6720/6740/6746 CO/GAS Detector MCUs
- 8Toshiba Announces Updated 4TB, 6TB and 8TB Enterprise Capacity HDD Models
- 9ST Pioneers Smaller, Faster Chargers and Power Supplies with World’s First Driver and GaN Device
- 10Power Integrations’ New MinE-CAP IC Reduces Volume of AC-DC Converters by Up to 40%