STMicroelectronics has revealed new battery-management technology that increases reliability, safety, driving range, and cost-effectiveness of electric vehicles (EVs)...
STMicroelectronics announces ultra-low-power STM32L5x2 microcontrollers (MCUs) that emphasize security to assure better protected IoT-connected applications...
Independent 7-bit PWM dimming on all channels allows flexible control of tail, stop, and indicator lights, with dynamic effects. Each channel delivers constant output current at 19V for controlling multi-LED series strings. Adjustment from 6mA to 60mA ensures a wide dimming range with high maximum brightness. The LED lighting driver responds to I2C commands from a host microcontroller and provides two pre-programmed configurations that allow standalone operation for extra flexibility.
With diagnostic features including open-LED detection and over-temperature warning with thermal shutdown, the ALED1262ZT ensures long-lasting robustness and stability. The input-voltage range from 5.5V to 38V allows use in direct battery-connected systems. In addition, the ALED1262ZT is designed for low-noise operation, with slow turn-on/off time per channel and spread-spectrum clock operation to simplify integration with other in-vehicle electronics.
The ALED1262ZT is in production now, in a 6.4mm x 7.8mm thermally efficient HTSSOP24 exposed-pad package.
ST has also released an evaluation board, STEVAL-LLL002V1 to help designers explore the ALED1262ZT’s features and jump-start new lighting designs.
- 1PICO-WHU4: Compact Board Built for the Edge
- 2Toshiba Launches Compact High-Speed Communication Logic Output Photocoupler
- 3MEMXPRO Introduces Extra Long Life TLC SSDs for Edge AI & 5G
- 4HOLTEK New BH66F71252 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission 24-bit A/D MCU
- 5Ultra-Low Power and Security for IoT Come First on New STM32L5 MCU from STMicroelectronics
- 6HOLTEK New HT45B3305H CAN Bus Controller
- 7Toshiba Launches Compact, Low Power, High Resolution Micro-stepping Motor Driver IC
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Latest Innovation in EV Energy Management for Cleaner and Safer Mobility
- 9A Cornerstone For Storage: Design-Forward External Hard Drive
- 10STMicroelectronics Announces New STM32H7 Product Lines for Smart Devices