Arrow Electronics, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics (ST) have introduced a low-power wireless multi-sensor edge-intelligence solution for smart factory...
STMicroelectronics has created an innovative radiation-hardened (rad-hard), programmable integrated current limiter (ICL...
Independent 7-bit PWM dimming on all channels allows flexible control of tail, stop, and indicator lights, with dynamic effects. Each channel delivers constant output current at 19V for controlling multi-LED series strings. Adjustment from 6mA to 60mA ensures a wide dimming range with high maximum brightness. The LED lighting driver responds to I2C commands from a host microcontroller and provides two pre-programmed configurations that allow standalone operation for extra flexibility.
With diagnostic features including open-LED detection and over-temperature warning with thermal shutdown, the ALED1262ZT ensures long-lasting robustness and stability. The input-voltage range from 5.5V to 38V allows use in direct battery-connected systems. In addition, the ALED1262ZT is designed for low-noise operation, with slow turn-on/off time per channel and spread-spectrum clock operation to simplify integration with other in-vehicle electronics.
The ALED1262ZT is in production now, in a 6.4mm x 7.8mm thermally efficient HTSSOP24 exposed-pad package.
ST has also released an evaluation board, STEVAL-LLL002V1 to help designers explore the ALED1262ZT’s features and jump-start new lighting designs.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ Ｂased 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F573xx
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10UP Xtreme: Powering Intelligent Surveillance Solutions