Holtek announced the release of its new Enhanced Touch A/D Flash MCU, the BS84C12CA. This new device incorporates all th...
Holtek announced the release of its new WPC Qi certified, sub-5W wireless charger receiver MCU, the BP66FW1242. The devi...
The HT32F5828 contains a 128K-byte Flash Program memory, a 16K-byte SRAM memory and has an operating voltage range of 1.65V~3.6V. The current consumption in the Power Down mode can be as low as 1.30μA, a low power feature which will result in increased battery life.
In addition, the device supports an LCD display capability of 33 SEGs × 8 COMs. The device is supplied in 48/64/80-pin LQFP package types. To implement PDF data logger application requirements, Holtek also provides dedicated libraries for PDF file generation and functions which also support multi-language development, PDF/A standard and encryption formats. These features come together to ensure the rapid generation of the required PDF file types.
- 1HOLTEK New BS84C12CA High Noise Immunity Enhanced Touch A/D MCU
- 2STMicroelectronics cooperates with Semikron to integrate silicon-carbide power technology
- 3Phison Announces Customizable PCIe Gen4x4 Enterprise SSDs And Form Factors
- 4ADLINK Releases its new AIoT SMARC module
- 5Wise-integration Launches Most-Compact Gallium Nitride Half-Bridge Power IC