( Taipei , Taiwan ) Palit Group, an Taiwan based company ,announced its entry into the smartphone market on Monday, and introduced the first low-cost 6...
Multi-tasking devices requires increased performance while creating greater power efficiency that can be achieved through an optimized multi-core technology...
President Hsieh Ching-jiang said, Media Tek will not absent in the wearable computing technology and wireless charging market. Additionally, the new wireless charging product will be disclosed before end of next year.
Hsieh stressed, wireless interface is the nature of all human needs and the concept of wireless technology will continuously spread out to create more applicability in electronic devices, so has the touch technology changed the way of electronic device input. Thus the wireless-related market will be more optimistic as well as the development of wireless charging, he added.
He also emphasized that wireless interface will better meet customer needs and wireless charging will resolve the complicated charger standard for electronic products to use.
Media Tek will soonest unveil wireless charging solution by the end of next year, whereas it still needs time to build on the popularity due to the primary factor of software applications development.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform