TAIPEI, Taiwan — Asus is the biggest beneficiary of a government initiative aimed at boosting consumption by incentivizing mobile phone users to upgrade to 4G from 2G networks...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Department of Industrial Technology of MOEA and Ministry of Education join fo...
The semiconductor industry in Taiwan mainly rely on export trading, the direct export trading rate is 74 percent, as well as the direct export trading of integrated circuit IC is more than 80 percent. As the demand of mobile devices remained high, the gross output of related business keep rising.
The gross output of foundry also increased 11.3 year on year. However, the price of DRAM also goes higher and higher with the view that the demand of mobile devices is a bull market. From January to May the gross output of DRAM is NT$61.5billion dollars, increased 56.9 percent year on year, which reached a record high, as well.
Moreover, according to MOEA, the gross export value of integrated circuit IC is $33.5billion dollars in the past half years, increased 11.9 percent year on year. China and Hong Kong occupied 53.4 percent the most, increased 18.3 percent year on year. Followed by Singapore, South Korea, and Japan.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce