TAIPEI, Taiwan — Asus is the biggest beneficiary of a government initiative aimed at boosting consumption by incentivizing mobile phone users to upgrade to 4G from 2G networks...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Department of Industrial Technology of MOEA and Ministry of Education join fo...
The semiconductor industry in Taiwan mainly rely on export trading, the direct export trading rate is 74 percent, as well as the direct export trading of integrated circuit IC is more than 80 percent. As the demand of mobile devices remained high, the gross output of related business keep rising.
The gross output of foundry also increased 11.3 year on year. However, the price of DRAM also goes higher and higher with the view that the demand of mobile devices is a bull market. From January to May the gross output of DRAM is NT$61.5billion dollars, increased 56.9 percent year on year, which reached a record high, as well.
Moreover, according to MOEA, the gross export value of integrated circuit IC is $33.5billion dollars in the past half years, increased 11.9 percent year on year. China and Hong Kong occupied 53.4 percent the most, increased 18.3 percent year on year. Followed by Singapore, South Korea, and Japan.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3MIC: USA Trade War to Impact Taiwan’s Annual Growth in 2019
- 4AppNeta and AAEON Partner on Network Monitoring Platform at 100 Gbps Speeds
- 5CyberLink Introduces Smart AIoT Solutions Powered by FaceMe AI Facial Recognition Engine at CES 2019