TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to the United States China trade war, Foxconn Technology Group will in the near future actively strengthen their factory operations in Vietnam...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced the development of a national AI cloud p...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 4Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 5Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate