TAIPEI, Taipei - Foxconn Chairman Terry Guo recently stated at a Valentine's Day event that from this year to 2020, the Hon Hai Group will move in the direction of big data...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, in late 2018 or 2019 Apple will launch a new type of wearabl...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years