Foxconn and Rockwell Automation announced that they are collaborating to implement Connected Enterprise and Industrial I...
Foxconn on July 26 announced the initiation of its “Flying Eagle Project” in North America and a US$10 billion investment to build a Gen-10...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe