TAIPEI, Taiwan - Sharp is going to hold another smartphone product announcement this week in Taiwan, which is its third ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group is considering buying back European and American TV operations that were previously sold by Sharp...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1China Further Fortifies Its Semiconductor Sector With Formation of High-End Chip Alliance
- 2Continued Service Innovation and Diversification Bolstering Global Server Demand in 2H
- 3Micro-LED Displays to Enter Mass Production in 2018
- 4APT Teams Up with IBM, Actility, Cisco to Promote LoRa Platform in Taiwan
- 5MediaTek’s Wearable SoC Adopted by Polar Electro, Taiwanese Media Says