TAIPEI, Taiwan - Apple CEO Tim Cook announced that Apple will in Shenzhen, China establish its second research and devel...
Sharp is going to hold another smartphone product announcement this week in Taiwan, which is its third smartphone produc...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Average Contract Price for DRAM to Hit Two-Year High in Q4, Says TrendForce
- 2NAND Flash Prices on Upswing in Q4,TrendForce Says
- 3TSMC Invests Around 400 R&D Manpower in 3-nm Developing
- 4TSMC Is Confident Its 7nm to Be Ahead of the Competitions
- 5Micro-LED Can Be Game Changing for LED Industry, Says TrendForce