TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to the United States China trade war, Foxconn Technology Group will in the near future actively strengthen their factory operations in Vietnam...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced the development of a national AI cloud p...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019