TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Chairman Terry Gou last week stated to the media that he was defini...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Sakai Display Production (SDP), invested by Hon Hai Group, jointly announced last week with the Chinese...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tsinghua to Build the World's Largest 3D NAND Flash Factory in Wuhan
- 2Contract Price of DDR3 4GB Modules Reaches Above US$25 in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 3Global Mobile Payment Market Forecast to Reach US$780 Billion in 2017, Says TrendForce
- 4Sharp Commits to Semiconductor and OLED Technologies
- 5TSMC Holds a 59% Marketshare of The IC Foundry Market in 2016