TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Chairman Terry Gou yesterday for the first time confirmed that Hon Hai has aspirations and is s...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Chairman Terry Gou last week stated to the media that he was defini...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning