According to Taiwan’s Economic Daily that Foxconn's Zhengzhou Technology Park in China's Henan Province has opened a massive recruitment to meet orders for Apple iPhone 7...
According to Reuters, Foxconn plans to reduce Sharp’s workforce because of the inefficient company’s operation. A...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Falling Prices Caused Global DRAM Revenue to Drop 16.6% in Q1, TrendForce Reports
- 2Mobile DRAM to be Mainstream Throughout 2016 with Over 40% Shipment Share
- 3China Smartphone Market Shifting to Replacement Users, says IDC
- 4Foxconn Recruitment Drive in China’s iPhone manufacturing complex
- 5Global Tablet Shipments Fell 35% in Q1, According to TrendForce