TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Chairman Terry Gou yesterday for the first time confirmed that Hon Hai has aspirations and is s...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Chairman Terry Gou last week stated to the media that he was defini...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017
- 5China Mobile and NTT DOCOMO Develop World's First Multi-Vendor eSIM System for IoT