TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan's Economic Daily News, in late 2018 or 2019 Apple will launch a new type of wearabl...
Foxconn and Rockwell Automation announced that they are collaborating to implement Connected Enterprise and Industrial I...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%