TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd. Chairman Terry Gou last week stated to the media that he was defini...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Sakai Display Production (SDP), invested by Hon Hai Group, jointly announced last week with the Chinese...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Winbond's 3x-nm DRAM to Begin Mass Deliveries in Q3 2017
- 2Prices of NOR Flash Will Continue to Rise, Macronix Says
- 3Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 40% in Q1
- 4Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Grew 20% Sequentially in Q4 2016, TrendForce Reports
- 5COMPUTEX's InnoVEX 2017 to Focus on AI and IoT