TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced the development of a national AI cloud p...
Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
The collaboration between Quanta and Foxconn drew a lot of attentions from investors with the view that if Quanta was limited by the defect-free rate, its output would be lower, which could result in Quanta loses to other OEM/ODM firms. It was understood that Foxconn is more likely to be another Apple Watch assembly firm than Inventec.
However, Apple Watch debuted on March 9 at its press conference but until April 10 for pre-orders, the one month waiting time is maybe because of Quanta's defect-free rate is below expectations.
Allegedly, due to the negotiation between Apple, Quanta teamed up with Foxconn in borrowing 3,000 workers for manufacturing Apple Watch. It's widely circulated that currently the defect-free rate of Quanta is below 30 percent.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020