LLT overcame the problem of LED can not be evenly distributed over the surface with Flip-Chip process approach. Its lightpaper achieved better flexibility, can be thinned to 0.5mm, and be cropped by customizing size, not only emitting RGB light, also has good heat dissipation, and longer product life.
LLT pointed that Flip-Chip process can reduce product size, has good electrical conductivity, high brightness, widely used in the packaging process of high efficiency products. And LLT already has advanced LED Flip-Chip technology since 2002.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 3Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 4First European Processor Initiative Forum to Take Place in Paris
- 5Owing to COVID-19 Outbreak, 1Q20 Notebook Computer Shipment Expected to Decline about 26% YoY