While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020...
“Demand in the lighting market remained sluggish in July, but price decline has not been observed yet”, says LEDinside analyst Terri Wang. It is worth noting that Trump administration unveiled the plan to impose additional tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods on July 10th.
The announced product list included more than ten categories of LED package and LED lighting products with high value.
Particularly, the export value of the major lighting products in the list has reached US$5 billion in 2017. So far, the impacts of the US-China trade war on LED packaging manufacturers are not yet noticeable, but manufacturers with plants outside China may be benefited in the long term since orders could be transferred there to avoid the tariffs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan’s NTHU Develops a Robot with a Human-hand-like Movement
- 2Dirac Brings High-quality Audio to New FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X
- 3ExpressPCB Announces ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus 3.0 with SnapEDA Library
- 4Kioxia Establishing A New 6th-Gen 3D Flash Memory Factory
- 5PICMG Announces Official Ratification of COM-HPC Specification