DRAM contract prices are likely to exit a bullish period that lasted three quarters and be on the downswing in 4Q21 at a QoQ decline of 3-8%...
While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
“Demand in the lighting market remained sluggish in July, but price decline has not been observed yet”, says LEDinside analyst Terri Wang. It is worth noting that Trump administration unveiled the plan to impose additional tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods on July 10th.
The announced product list included more than ten categories of LED package and LED lighting products with high value.
Particularly, the export value of the major lighting products in the list has reached US$5 billion in 2017. So far, the impacts of the US-China trade war on LED packaging manufacturers are not yet noticeable, but manufacturers with plants outside China may be benefited in the long term since orders could be transferred there to avoid the tariffs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce