DRAMeXchange , a division of TrendForce , holds that next-generation memories and current solutions have their respective pros and cons...
According to investigations by global market research institute, TrendForce, despite the sudden orders in the first quarter...
“Demand in the lighting market remained sluggish in July, but price decline has not been observed yet”, says LEDinside analyst Terri Wang. It is worth noting that Trump administration unveiled the plan to impose additional tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese goods on July 10th.
The announced product list included more than ten categories of LED package and LED lighting products with high value.
Particularly, the export value of the major lighting products in the list has reached US$5 billion in 2017. So far, the impacts of the US-China trade war on LED packaging manufacturers are not yet noticeable, but manufacturers with plants outside China may be benefited in the long term since orders could be transferred there to avoid the tariffs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019