DRAM contract prices are likely to exit a bullish period that lasted three quarters and be on the downswing in 4Q21 at a QoQ decline of 3-8%...
While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, the average price of 1W 3030 LED package products declined by nearly 3% since some of the major suppliers lowered the prices. The LED packaging companies continued to deploy in horticultural lighting market. For example, Samsung introduced the new high-power LH351B Red for horticultural light, with a wavelength of 660nm and a low thermal resistance of only 2K/W.
In addition, Samsung also added new specifications for horticultural light in mid-power LM301B and LM561C, Q-series LED Linear Modules, and H inFlux series. In addition, OSRAM has shipped its high-power OSLON Color products, which have a main wavelength of 660/730nm, to Russian horticultural lighting manufacturers.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce