TAIPEI, Taiwan - Epson Taiwan Technology and Trading (“Epson Taiwan”) has today begun selling smart glasses optical engine modules worldwide for the first time...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Can projectors really replace the LED display? The answer seems to be negative in terms of the shipment...
David Hui, Vice General Manager of Epson Taiwan, stated that there are a lot of demands of smart glasses among B2B. For example, “Hands-free that without occupation by manual/Tablet will benefit the improvement in working efficiency, visibility of target by see-through, enough brightness and high image quality, high werability in a solid light weight and battery capacity for long usage.”
What’s more, David Hui pointed out that position and image capture by high performance sensors, providing exact information to visible target by AR, and easy insallation and application development are also the needs of smart glasses among B2B.
However, the most distinguishable and valuable part of BT-200 is that it has an app store MOVERIO with currently 40 apps available for downloading ranging from entertainment and educational purposes.
Besides, by using MOVERIO at working place such as maintenance and production, users can overlap images on to an object so that it is easy for workers to understand visibly. Compared to Tablets, users can confirm image by hands-free and can expect higher working efficiency.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production
- 5Nuvoton Technology Introduces Arm Cortex-M23 Based NuMicro M251/M252 Series MCU