Seoul Semiconductor announced that it won a patent litigation against Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. (“Everlight”) in Germany...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese LED manufacturer Epistar Corporation announced that they will divide up their semiconductor O...
Electromagnetic wavelengths of the infrared LED is between microwave and visible light with a wavelength of 760 nanometers (nm) to 1 millimeter (mm), a non-visible light with longer wavelength than red light. It can be used in military, industrial, scientific and medical applications, in the future, will also enter the field of network transmission.
Epistar indicated that the conversion efficiency of its infrared chips is the highest in the world. For its wider wavelength, can increase the range of IR applications compare to traditional chips, including biotechnology, fingerprint and retina recognition.
Everlight chairman Ye Yin Fu said that Taiwan LED industry must focus on high-potential niche products, and strengthen the differentiation of products between China, to break the existing boundary, for example, infrared LED, applications of infrared and ultraviolet UV products.
He stressed that Everlight is very good in the IR technology, especially in terms of power management and security control, currently has been working with Epistar to develop application-specific products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 3Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 4First European Processor Initiative Forum to Take Place in Paris
- 5Owing to COVID-19 Outbreak, 1Q20 Notebook Computer Shipment Expected to Decline about 26% YoY