TAIPEI, Taiwan – The Taiwan Robot Standard (TARS) was introduced by the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics As...
Based on manufacturing applications, the show not only cover from every type of application which including factory production, manufacturing, assembly and other processes, but also expend the solutions of intelligence automation into medical area.
According to Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association (TAIROA), no other trade show in Taiwan will wrap up a wide-range of intelligence automation and robotics solutions to as broad a range of industries. TAIROS is said the most comprehensive automation and robotics show in Taiwan.
2015 TAIROS is a four-day even that will kick off at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall on July 16.
Meanwhile, children under 12 are only allowed to visit on July 19, parents company and sighed secure consent are needed.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years