TAIPEI, Taiwan – The Taiwan Robot Standard (TARS) was introduced by the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics As...
Based on manufacturing applications, the show not only cover from every type of application which including factory production, manufacturing, assembly and other processes, but also expend the solutions of intelligence automation into medical area.
According to Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association (TAIROA), no other trade show in Taiwan will wrap up a wide-range of intelligence automation and robotics solutions to as broad a range of industries. TAIROS is said the most comprehensive automation and robotics show in Taiwan.
2015 TAIROS is a four-day even that will kick off at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall on July 16.
Meanwhile, children under 12 are only allowed to visit on July 19, parents company and sighed secure consent are needed.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%