TAIPEI, Taiwan – The Taiwan Robot Standard (TARS) was introduced by the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics As...
Based on manufacturing applications, the show not only cover from every type of application which including factory production, manufacturing, assembly and other processes, but also expend the solutions of intelligence automation into medical area.
According to Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association (TAIROA), no other trade show in Taiwan will wrap up a wide-range of intelligence automation and robotics solutions to as broad a range of industries. TAIROS is said the most comprehensive automation and robotics show in Taiwan.
2015 TAIROS is a four-day even that will kick off at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall on July 16.
Meanwhile, children under 12 are only allowed to visit on July 19, parents company and sighed secure consent are needed.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory