HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its memory compilers based on UMC’s 28nm embedded High Voltage (e...
Swissbit announces that it has extended the availability of its SLC-based SD memory cards, microSD memory cards and CompactFlash cards...
According to Economic daily news, Skylake is predicted to ship to OEMs on August and the related PC manufacturers will disclose their new products in Q4.
The News also said that, due to the delayed release of Skylake, the shipment of motherboard, notebook and PC is not as well as expected on the first half-year. That also influences the actual shipments for the related components manufacturers of NB and PC.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1DDR5 Era to Officially Begin in 2021, Says TrendForce
- 2Digi-Key Releases 1.5 Million SnapEDA CAD Models Including Symbols, Footprints, and 3D Models
- 3AUO Partners with NHRI to Release an Innovative Smart System for Comprehensive Senior Healthcare
- 4Baytec SPR Strengthen the First Eco-bridge in SEA
- 5LTPS Smartphone Panels in 2021 Likely to Be Constrained