TAIPEI, Taiwan - In response to the United States China trade war, Foxconn Technology Group will in the near future actively strengthen their factory operations in Vietnam...
Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group...
LTPS is a Si-based material that consists of numerous crystalline silicon clusters of 0.3 up to several microns. In the semiconductor manufacturing industries, poly-silicon is usually formed by solid phase crystallization (SPC) which involves annealing at a temperature above 900 degrees.
However, since the deformation temperature of glass is only 650 degrees, the SPC method is not suitable for the flat panel display manufacturing industries. As a result, the LTPS technology is a poly-silicone technology dedicated to applications for flat panel displays.
It is said that the 6G LTPS TFT-LCD technology aims at satisfying the growing demand of high-end, small and medium-sized panels, in an attempt to change the current situation: highly relying on importing.
More than one newspapers and news websites reported that Foxconn will invest the 6G low-temperature polysilicon (LTPS) TFT-LCD plant in Zhengzhou, China.
Hon Hai responded to it on November 9 by filing a statement with the Taiwan Stock Exchange, saying “ the investment belongs to our strategic partner Ying Hui, if there is any planned investment, the company will propose the plan to its board for approval.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security