TAIPEI, Taiwan - HTC announced that they will participate in the 2018 Taipei Game Show and showcase the newest Vive member...
HTC VIVE today announced VR For Impact, a $10 Million program to drive VR content and technologies that will create posi...
HTC's partners include Industrial Technology Research Institute's (ITRI) Electronic and Optoelectronic System Research Laboratories, Taipei Medical University Hospital, and several other hospitals.
ITRI Electronic and Optoelectronic System Research Laboratories Deputy Head Hau Jin-ming stated “We are very pleased to promote industrial innovation in collaboration with HTC and anticipate that the creation of a smart wearable health IoT platform will bring about a more affordable and higher quality health care environment for consumers.”
Currently HTC is collaborating with Taiwanese hospitals and the development of a “Drug Notification” smart phone APP. After scanning of prescription QR codes, the APP will remind patients of details such as the times medication should be taken and side effects.
HTC is also conducting research and development on a type of mobile health care measurement instrument called the “Tricorder” which will collect participants' physiological information using a variety of sensing technologies. After utilizing cloud technology and artificial intelligence to conduct operational analysis, it will have the capacity to assess the risk of up to twelve related diseases.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce