TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) announced today that at the Taiwan Excellence pr...
LED Taiwan, organized by SEMI and the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), will be held at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei on April 13-16...
TAITRA noted that Taiwan has long been a vital design and manufacturing leader for the global Information & Communications Technology (ICT) industry. The island’s consumer electronics products embody great value and innovation, and cutting edge design.
In addition, Taiwan is the world’s largest chipmaker, responsible for close to a quarter of the world’s semiconductor chip production. Taiwanese-based companies are responsible for about three quarters of the world’s PCs, a third of the world’s liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and twenty percent of mobile phones sold worldwide.
During the Taiwan Excellence press conference, senior executives and researchers from the industry will be answering questions and offering the latest inside information on new technologies and products driving the ICT market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%