TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) announced today that at the Taiwan Excellence pr...
LED Taiwan, organized by SEMI and the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), will be held at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei on April 13-16...
TAITRA noted that Taiwan has long been a vital design and manufacturing leader for the global Information & Communications Technology (ICT) industry. The island’s consumer electronics products embody great value and innovation, and cutting edge design.
In addition, Taiwan is the world’s largest chipmaker, responsible for close to a quarter of the world’s semiconductor chip production. Taiwanese-based companies are responsible for about three quarters of the world’s PCs, a third of the world’s liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and twenty percent of mobile phones sold worldwide.
During the Taiwan Excellence press conference, senior executives and researchers from the industry will be answering questions and offering the latest inside information on new technologies and products driving the ICT market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning