TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) announced today that at the Taiwan Excellence pr...
LED Taiwan, organized by SEMI and the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), will be held at TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei on April 13-16...
TAITRA noted that Taiwan has long been a vital design and manufacturing leader for the global Information & Communications Technology (ICT) industry. The island’s consumer electronics products embody great value and innovation, and cutting edge design.
In addition, Taiwan is the world’s largest chipmaker, responsible for close to a quarter of the world’s semiconductor chip production. Taiwanese-based companies are responsible for about three quarters of the world’s PCs, a third of the world’s liquid crystal displays (LCDs) and twenty percent of mobile phones sold worldwide.
During the Taiwan Excellence press conference, senior executives and researchers from the industry will be answering questions and offering the latest inside information on new technologies and products driving the ICT market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says