Omron Corporation announced that table tennis robot FORPHEUS, which was first created in 2013 as a symbol of Omron’s technological expertise and which continues to evolve...
OMRON Corporation, and Adept Technology (Adept), a provider of intelligent robots, autonomous mobile robot solutions and services...
In the Hannover Messe 2017, Omron showcased a series of automation solutions, especially the pure machine-controlled industrial robots. These robots are not only running with superior performance, but also equipped with advance sensors to monitor the status of surrounding, and can immediately react to the changes.
Behind its superior performance, the Big Data analysis is the key. Through Omron's visualization manage platform, site control staff can fully control all the robots in the factory, and can immediately give adjustment or maintenance.
Omron's table tennis tutor is exactly a combination of all its automation technologies and Big Data analysis ability. It is completely controlled by the machine, and equipped with high-speed machine vision and opponent analysis system, can adjust its playing level in accordance with the ball hitting skill of opponents, which is equivalent to having the initial artificial intelligence.
Tim Foreman, European R&D Manager at Omron Europe BV, said that this table tennis tutor representing the future of industrial robots. And he announced that the company will provide the artificial intelligence controller solution. The solution now is still in the R&D stage, but is expected to be unveiled at 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce