Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
Using the IPC code to describe the patent distribution by field, it revealed that wearable ECG devices patents are distributed mainly over Medical Technology (46.0%) and Computer Technology (19.9%), followed by Measurement (6.7%), says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Chen added, control (5.6%), Audio-Visual Technology (3.8%), Telecommunications (3.4%), IT Methods for Management (2.3%), and Optics (1.3%).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says