According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
Using the IPC code to describe the patent distribution by field, it revealed that wearable ECG devices patents are distributed mainly over Medical Technology (46.0%) and Computer Technology (19.9%), followed by Measurement (6.7%), says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Chen added, control (5.6%), Audio-Visual Technology (3.8%), Telecommunications (3.4%), IT Methods for Management (2.3%), and Optics (1.3%).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory