Taipei-based, government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) conducted a survey on Taiwanese gamers and the findings show that up to 75...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute carried out a survey on the behavior of online gamers in Tai...
Using the IPC code to describe the patent distribution by field, it revealed that wearable ECG devices patents are distributed mainly over Medical Technology (46.0%) and Computer Technology (19.9%), followed by Measurement (6.7%), says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Chen added, control (5.6%), Audio-Visual Technology (3.8%), Telecommunications (3.4%), IT Methods for Management (2.3%), and Optics (1.3%).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1An Exhibition About the Story of Taiwan's Successful Circular Economy Development
- 2ASE to Seize Opportunities in the Memory Market in China
- 3TSMC 7-nm Process Experiencing Heavy Market Demand
- 4AAEON Partners Everlight to Create Taipei’s Smart Street Light System
- 5UWin Nanotech Responds to “Recycling Fund 20th Anniversary Exhibition”