The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
Using the IPC code to describe the patent distribution by field, it revealed that wearable ECG devices patents are distributed mainly over Medical Technology (46.0%) and Computer Technology (19.9%), followed by Measurement (6.7%), says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Chen added, control (5.6%), Audio-Visual Technology (3.8%), Telecommunications (3.4%), IT Methods for Management (2.3%), and Optics (1.3%).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan