Figure 1 : E Ink Senior Director of the Product Integration Department Jim Chang. Paper is a product that has existed in the world for 2...
E Ink Holdings and LTS Lohmann-Therapie Systeme AG, today announced their partnership to develop a “Smart Patch” prototype...
At Touch Taiwan 2017, E ink showcased large amounts of display capabilities of e-paper in new and emerging domains, especially in their Prism products. These products are mainly geared towards use in large-scale public spaces and building decorations where their light and flexible characteristics are put to use and they can be easily integrated into a wide variety of interior designs.
However, E ink has even more imaginative ideas for this technology, and the company will also utilize Prism products in fashion industries which include clothing and shoes. In addition, at the exhibition they attracted large numbers of viewers and subverted people's stereotypical impressions of e-paper.
On the other hand, the functionality of e-paper for e-reader devices is also gradually being refined, and as the pace of updates continues to increase, e-paper no longer has the past shortcoming of lagging displays and is approaching the perfection of a paper reading experience.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce