E Ink Holdings and LTS Lohmann-Therapie Systeme AG, today announced their partnership to develop a “Smart Patch” prototype...
E Ink Holdings, Ueberall International, and the San Diego International Airport, unveiled DAZZLE, a monumental public ar...
At Touch Taiwan 2017, E ink showcased large amounts of display capabilities of e-paper in new and emerging domains, especially in their Prism products. These products are mainly geared towards use in large-scale public spaces and building decorations where their light and flexible characteristics are put to use and they can be easily integrated into a wide variety of interior designs.
However, E ink has even more imaginative ideas for this technology, and the company will also utilize Prism products in fashion industries which include clothing and shoes. In addition, at the exhibition they attracted large numbers of viewers and subverted people's stereotypical impressions of e-paper.
On the other hand, the functionality of e-paper for e-reader devices is also gradually being refined, and as the pace of updates continues to increase, e-paper no longer has the past shortcoming of lagging displays and is approaching the perfection of a paper reading experience.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year