TAIPEI, Taiwan - To highlight the advantages of OLED display technology used in the innovative applications, Taiwanese P...
Figure 1: WiseChip Semiconductor, Taiwanese PMOLED solutions provider, fully think of strengths in terms of ease of cust...
WiseChip is going to launch the In-Cell Touch PMOLED Display product series in Q4 2017. Based on the enhanced manufacturing process and new technology development, the new product series no longer need to laminate the touch sensor onto the PMOLED which are able to directly support the touch function. User will save the extra cost from the touch sensor itself.
Furthermore, the prospected yield lost and the labor costs for the touch sensor lamination will become the history. With ~1 inch In-Cell Touch PMOLED Display, user can save about one US dollar and obtain the great flexibility on the mechanical design from the real light and thin OLED solution.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking