TAIPEI, Taiwan - To highlight the advantages of OLED display technology used in the innovative applications, Taiwanese P...
Figure 1: WiseChip Semiconductor, Taiwanese PMOLED solutions provider, fully think of strengths in terms of ease of cust...
WiseChip is going to launch the In-Cell Touch PMOLED Display product series in Q4 2017. Based on the enhanced manufacturing process and new technology development, the new product series no longer need to laminate the touch sensor onto the PMOLED which are able to directly support the touch function. User will save the extra cost from the touch sensor itself.
Furthermore, the prospected yield lost and the labor costs for the touch sensor lamination will become the history. With ~1 inch In-Cell Touch PMOLED Display, user can save about one US dollar and obtain the great flexibility on the mechanical design from the real light and thin OLED solution.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON