Sony Corporation today announced the upcoming release of the IMX586 stacked CMOS image sensor for smartphone cameras. The new sensor features 48 effective megapixels...
Sony Corporation today announced the upcoming release of the SXRD (Silicon X-Tal (crystal) Reflective Display) SXRD241A,...
As the latest iteration of the beloved robotic companion, aibo features an adorable appearance, vibrant movements, and a responsiveness that is sure to delight. It will also develop its own unique personality through everyday interactions as it grows closer and closer to its owners.
In order to bring aibo to life and allow it to express its emotions, Sony developed ultracompact 1- and 2-axis actuators. These give aibo's compact body the freedom to move along a total of 22 axes and make its smooth, natural movements possible.
Furthermore, its eyes utilize two OLEDs to allow for diverse, nuanced expressions.
In addition, aibo can detect words of praise, smiles, head and back scratches, petting, and more, allowing it to learn and remember what actions make its owners happy. Slowly but surely, aibo will also become more aware of its environment, and as it gains confidence it will learn to walk around an increasingly wider area and respond to situations accordingly.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week