Sony Corporation announced that it has developed two new products, the SPRESENCE main and extension boards for IoT applications, equipped with a smart-sensing processor...
Sony Corporation today announced that it has developed a 1.46 effective megapixel back-illuminated CMOS image sensor equipped with a Global Shutter function...
As the latest iteration of the beloved robotic companion, aibo features an adorable appearance, vibrant movements, and a responsiveness that is sure to delight. It will also develop its own unique personality through everyday interactions as it grows closer and closer to its owners.
In order to bring aibo to life and allow it to express its emotions, Sony developed ultracompact 1- and 2-axis actuators. These give aibo's compact body the freedom to move along a total of 22 axes and make its smooth, natural movements possible.
Furthermore, its eyes utilize two OLEDs to allow for diverse, nuanced expressions.
In addition, aibo can detect words of praise, smiles, head and back scratches, petting, and more, allowing it to learn and remember what actions make its owners happy. Slowly but surely, aibo will also become more aware of its environment, and as it gains confidence it will learn to walk around an increasingly wider area and respond to situations accordingly.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce