Micro LED displays and Mini LED backlight technology have been the focus of spotlight in this year’s exhibitions of consumer electronics and display technology...
The prices of mid-power LED package products in the Chinese market remained stable in May 2018, while high-power 3030 LED package products saw slight price drop...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products (maximum 1000mA) continued to experience a slight price drop of 0.8% in March. As for mid-power products, prices of 3030 LED package products declined by 5.2% as suppliers focus on the promotion of products.
In terms of new products, suppliers continued to improve product performance. For example, Nichia has introduced Optisolis, a new ultra-high-CRI mid-power 3030 product, with a Ra above 95 and a R9 above 80. This product has no UV radiation, thus is suitable for lighting in museums and art galleries which require high-CRI and less UV radiation. Moreover, it can be used in retail lighting etc.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System