Just as cellular vendors are working to deliver 5G innovations like multiple antennas and ‘millimeter wave’ technologies...
The fourth-generation (4G) LTE mobile service has had trouble penetrating some indoor office environ-ments. Unfortunately...
Although Artificial Intelligence (AI) is ahead of all technologies in terms of volume terms, robotics has the edge over others in terms of investors-to-idea ratio. The rise in interest for robotics is also supported by the average deal value recorded in this segment, which is the second highest at $28 million compared to AI’s $18 million.
Interestingly, blockchain has seen the lowest investor interest as well as the lowest average deal value among all technologies, with a 2.23 investors-to-idea ratio and $12 million respectively in 2017.
GlobalData’s analysis noted a mixed result for connected devices & IoT segment, which stood atop the average deal value chart with $29.5 million, but slipped to third in terms of interest at a 2.62 investors-to-idea ratio.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center