Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged as the most frequently mentioned theme in discussions among the key disruptive ...
Blockchain represents a new standard for the way information is shared and a host of companies such as telecom operator ...
Although Artificial Intelligence (AI) is ahead of all technologies in terms of volume terms, robotics has the edge over others in terms of investors-to-idea ratio. The rise in interest for robotics is also supported by the average deal value recorded in this segment, which is the second highest at $28 million compared to AI’s $18 million.
Interestingly, blockchain has seen the lowest investor interest as well as the lowest average deal value among all technologies, with a 2.23 investors-to-idea ratio and $12 million respectively in 2017.
GlobalData’s analysis noted a mixed result for connected devices & IoT segment, which stood atop the average deal value chart with $29.5 million, but slipped to third in terms of interest at a 2.62 investors-to-idea ratio.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce