Fast growing mobile data and fixed broadband subscriptions, supported by government initiatives to expand wireless and fixed broadband services...
At a time when increased visibility across factory floor and supply chain operations is gaining importance more than ever to boost productivity and gain competitive advantage...
Although Artificial Intelligence (AI) is ahead of all technologies in terms of volume terms, robotics has the edge over others in terms of investors-to-idea ratio. The rise in interest for robotics is also supported by the average deal value recorded in this segment, which is the second highest at $28 million compared to AI’s $18 million.
Interestingly, blockchain has seen the lowest investor interest as well as the lowest average deal value among all technologies, with a 2.23 investors-to-idea ratio and $12 million respectively in 2017.
GlobalData’s analysis noted a mixed result for connected devices & IoT segment, which stood atop the average deal value chart with $29.5 million, but slipped to third in terms of interest at a 2.62 investors-to-idea ratio.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018