TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS today announced AREZ, a new brand identity for ASUS Radeon RX graphics cards. Derived from Ares, the Greek god of war...
ASUS today announced wins of 16 Red Dot Design Awards, setting a new company record for number of achievements in a single Red Dot Awards ceremony...
In this collaboration, Asus will be responsible for the cloud server, cloud service platform, and AI application integration services; meanwhile, Taiwan Mobile will be responsible for the construction of computer rooms and information services, and Quanta will be responsible for the AI/HPC computing and data storage platform.
The establishment of this project marks the first time that these three Taiwanese companies have formed an alliance, and it is a vertical integration with the middle and lower reaches of the industry from terminal equipment manufacturing and the establishment of networks to technological application services planning. It is also a cross-industry collaboration between companies in the domain of software and hardware manufacturing, telecommunications, and finance.
Quanta stated that the establishment of the “Taiwanese AI A Team” is in response to the national AI development strategy and will bring together top-notch Taiwanese server, cloud, networking, and AI technologies to take the lead in the development and promotion of the domestic AI industry and provide world-class international AI cloud solutions.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce