Avanci announced the addition of three new patent owners — SK Telecom, ASUSTeK Computer, and Datang Mobile — to its licensing platform...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASUS has a good year in the European, the company won the most awards in three major 2018 European consumer electronics community surveys...
The 2020 AI NOW Online Tech Forum will premiere on the Tech NEXT YouTube channel this September 17 at 10am in New York, 3pm in London, 10pm in Taipei, and 11pm in Tokyo. Each speaker will present for an average of ten-minutes, beginning with talks on smart manufacturing from ASUS, Accton, and RIOS Corporation, followed by speakers from eYs3D and iKala discussing smart retail, and finally SLAMcore Limited addressing smart mobility.
Between each section of the talks, the Information Technology Industries Division Director of Taiwan’s Industrial Development Bureau, Jiunn-Shiow Lin will speak for six-minutes about transforming the Taiwanese technology industry through AI innovation, overseas investment, public support, and global trade.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Semiconductor Units Forecast To Exceed 1 Trillion Devices Again in 2021
- 2Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 3AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital
- 4Samsung Introduces PixCell LED for Intelligent Headlight Systems
- 5Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership