Global PON (Passive Optical Network) ONU (Optical Network Unit) equipment shipment volume is estimated to top 90 million...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
"Besides improving facial recognition accuracy and human-machine interaction via hand movements, 3D sensing technology also speeds up the pace of Level 5 autonomous vehicle developments" says Aaron Lin, senior industry analyst with MIC. "Demand for 3D sensors is expected to increase thanks to ADAS regulations which are to also boost demand for cameras and radars."
"Other than smart vehicles, 3D sensing technology has been applied to facial recognition, gesture control, and industrial robots and has started to bear fruits."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 3Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 4MATRIX Industries’ No-charge GNSS Smartwatch Equipped with u-blox and TransSiP PI Technology
- 5Taiwan's Solar PV Market Continued to Grow in 2018, Says TrendForce