Amid COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated the global semiconductor market will still grow 1.2% year-on-year in 2020 alth...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While COVID-19 has affected the supply chain of notebook PCs in China due to temporarily shutdowns, it has also driven the remote work and education demand...
“In 2015, Orbbec unveiled its first ASIC chip. Thanks to the explosive growth of the mobile device market, Orbbec’s product and market presence increased significantly in 2017. If Orbbec started a few years later, the company would have missed out on its best chance in the market,” said Aaron Lin, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"With 1.5 billion units shipped worldwide every year, smartphones have been the main driving force behind the growth of the consumer market. And applying 3D facial recognition technology in mobile devices gave Orbbec a head start on the commercialization of its technology and helped it make its way into the unicorn list.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality