TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for ...
“In 2015, Orbbec unveiled its first ASIC chip. Thanks to the explosive growth of the mobile device market, Orbbec’s product and market presence increased significantly in 2017. If Orbbec started a few years later, the company would have missed out on its best chance in the market,” said Aaron Lin, senior industry analyst at MIC.
"With 1.5 billion units shipped worldwide every year, smartphones have been the main driving force behind the growth of the consumer market. And applying 3D facial recognition technology in mobile devices gave Orbbec a head start on the commercialization of its technology and helped it make its way into the unicorn list.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X