HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its achievement in delivering more than 10 successful projects in the Data Communication market...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today revealed that its RISC-V based ASIC platform solution has been successful in ...
Faraday has been developing and providing video interface IP in UMC IP process nodes for more than a decade. The newly-launched 28nm multi-protocol video interface IP delivers an enhanced design architecture. Its transmitter (TX) design enables MIPI and CMOS-IO combo solutions for package cost reduction and flexibility in select applications; the receiver (RX) combo PHY includes MIPI, LVDS, subLVDS, HiSPi, and CMOS-I/O to support a diversified range of interfaces to CMOS image sensors.
“Faraday’s multi-protocol video interface IP solutions come with a highly compatible and cost-effective MIPI D-PHY and its solid subsystem verified at the IP, system, and production level to minimize the risk in integration. Our optimized video interface IP and value-added services have provided our customers with a low risk system development path at the lowest cost with rapid time-to-market on their applications of display, image capture, projectors, and HUD,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex