HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology Corporation today announced that it has won and delivered several factory automation (FA) related ASIC projects...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced that it is leveraging Samsung FinFET platforms to extend its ASIC design solutions in next-generation applications...
Faraday has been developing and providing video interface IP in UMC IP process nodes for more than a decade. The newly-launched 28nm multi-protocol video interface IP delivers an enhanced design architecture. Its transmitter (TX) design enables MIPI and CMOS-IO combo solutions for package cost reduction and flexibility in select applications; the receiver (RX) combo PHY includes MIPI, LVDS, subLVDS, HiSPi, and CMOS-I/O to support a diversified range of interfaces to CMOS image sensors.
“Faraday’s multi-protocol video interface IP solutions come with a highly compatible and cost-effective MIPI D-PHY and its solid subsystem verified at the IP, system, and production level to minimize the risk in integration. Our optimized video interface IP and value-added services have provided our customers with a low risk system development path at the lowest cost with rapid time-to-market on their applications of display, image capture, projectors, and HUD,” said Flash Lin, Chief Operating Officer of Faraday.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1GreyOrange to Launch New Products at LogiMAT 2019 for Flexible Automation in Distribution Centres
- 2Razer Announces Its New Southeast Asia Headquarters in One-North Singapore
- 3The MoST Leading 44 Tech Startups to CES2019, 8 won Innovation Awards
- 4Keysight, OPPO Collaborate to Accelerate 5G Mobile Device Development and Commercialization
- 5TSMC 3-nm Fab Environmental Assessment Approved, to Commence in 2020