TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) recently called on the medical and information industry to establish the “Health Tech Alliance...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) has developed a “smart manually-powered station sign” whic...
“OinVR” utilizes SSI’s independently developed “motion recognition technology” and has the capacity to analyze Google Daydream or Oculus Go. Together with its built-in inertial measurement unit (IMU), the platform can identify users’ gestures in real time and then transform them into gestures or physical movements in the virtual world.
The “OinVR” mobile XR community platform is designed for future 5G application service architectures, and the back end of the service platform is divided into containerized micro-services which makes it convenient to deploy to the cloud or edge ends. Preliminary testing has already been completed for the integration of the “OinVR” mobile XR community platform with Taiwan's self-developed 5G core network and MEC (Multi-access edge computing).
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC Unveils 6-nm Process with Direct Migration from N7-based Designs
- 2DRAM ASP Poised to Continue Descent into the Second Half-Year, Says TrendForce
- 3Environmentally-Friendly Palladium Recycling Technology
- 4Limited Smartphone 3D Sensing Market Growth in 2019, Says TrendForce
- 5SCSE to be Held in Taipei to Expand Urban Exchanges and Cooperation Opportunities