TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) conducted a s...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Institute for Information Industry (III) recently called on the medical and information industry to establish the “Health Tech Alliance...
“OinVR” utilizes SSI’s independently developed “motion recognition technology” and has the capacity to analyze Google Daydream or Oculus Go. Together with its built-in inertial measurement unit (IMU), the platform can identify users’ gestures in real time and then transform them into gestures or physical movements in the virtual world.
The “OinVR” mobile XR community platform is designed for future 5G application service architectures, and the back end of the service platform is divided into containerized micro-services which makes it convenient to deploy to the cloud or edge ends. Preliminary testing has already been completed for the integration of the “OinVR” mobile XR community platform with Taiwan's self-developed 5G core network and MEC (Multi-access edge computing).
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 3TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex
- 4ITRI to Help Collagen Production Value to Double
- 5COMPUTEX 2019 Wraps Up, Crowd Growth in New Exhibition Area Exceeds 3%