TAIPEI, Taiwan - Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has conducted a “Smart Speaker Consumer Survey” ai...
Orbbec, a unicorn startup headquartered in Shenzhen of China and dedicated to 3D sensing technology development, has the...
“Despite IP and cable STB shipments declined year-on-year in some advanced countries due to reduced production lines and the US-China trade war, OTT STB devices still managed to witness a double-digit growth in 2018,” says Paul Chan, industry analyst with MIC.
"Consumers in developed countries have been shifting their demand to OTT video streaming service and thus the STB market has started to rely increasingly on developing countries such as Southeast Asia, India, and Latin America.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Edge AI to Aid Development of Smart Manufacturing and Push Market Scale to US$370 billion in 2022
- 2Taiwan Mobile 5G Super Alliance Takes Shape
- 3Taiwan's Tech Tycoons Assembled to Discuss National Industry Development
- 4Ixia Extends Test Portfolio to Simplify and Accelerate Network, Application and Security Testing
- 5AEON Presents Its AI Platforms Powered by Intel Movidius Myriad X