Using blockchain technology, smart contract of the insurance agreement made between the insurer and the insured is created and is coded to get executed autonomously...
Taipei-based, government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) hosts a three-day forum from May 7-9 at Taipei...
“Despite IP and cable STB shipments declined year-on-year in some advanced countries due to reduced production lines and the US-China trade war, OTT STB devices still managed to witness a double-digit growth in 2018,” says Paul Chan, industry analyst with MIC.
"Consumers in developed countries have been shifting their demand to OTT video streaming service and thus the STB market has started to rely increasingly on developing countries such as Southeast Asia, India, and Latin America.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 2Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 3NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 4AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 5Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction