HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today launched its next generation IoT SoC development platform, called Ariel, whic...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced that it has successfully developed multiple next-generation display ASICs with key customers...
Faraday has demonstrated success in providing complete high-speed interface integration and testing in Networking ASIC and SoC projects. With demand for 10G to 100G network switches and multiple gigabit server adapter applications at an all time high, Faraday has repeatedly proven their ability to help customers in these markets drastically reduce their R&D resource expenditures and shorten time-to-mass-production.
In addition, Faraday has developed comprehensive, silicon-proven IP solutions for today’s communication applications. These include high-speed I/O for low latency and high bandwidth data transmission, the Industry’s only 28G SerDes PHY on 28nm HPC process, TCAM (Ternary Content Addressable Memory) for rule table lookup, TDC (Temperature Detection Controller) for system reliability enhancement, and extreme low jitter PLL’s for high-accuracy timing requirements.
“Modern Data Communication market growth is dependent on high-bandwidth network infrastructure; Faraday has responded with compelling hardware and system-level solutions”, said Flash Lin, COO of Faraday Technology. “Faraday continues to invest heavily in R&D resources in this field and has achieved some remarkable results in collaboration with many worldwide leading communication vendors. We expect to help more customers achieve their market successes with aid of our robust capability“, he added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData