HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology announced the availability of its 28Gbps programmable SerDes PHY IP on UMC 28HPC process technology...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its achievement in delivering more than 10 successful projects in the Data Communication market...
28nm and 40nm process technologies are mainstream nodes in the current market; the cost of IP, mask, and wafers can be much lower than those on FinFET processes. Faraday, as an experienced SoC designer, has developed an efficient SoC design flow and a mature platform-based SoC design service to reduce both risk and time-to-market.
Meanwhile, the company’s comprehensive, self-developed IP solutions for specific applications, are system-proven in real SoC ASICs. This powerful combination provides our customers the advantages of IP customization, efficient cost, and lower risk of mass production.
“We have been receiving a marked increase of SoC design projects on 28nm and 40nm nodes; these cover a wide range of applications including 5G, networking, AIoT, SSD, projector, multi-function printer, and barcode readers. Faraday has accumulated an abundance of SoC design experience and solutions; we are confident in our ability to meet the market’s demand in diversified fields on these process nodes”, said Flash Lin, COO of Faraday Technology.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security