Under the initiative of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan, Taiwan Tech Arena (TTA) led 12 startups...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Innotech Expo 2019 will be held from September 26 (Thu) to 28 (Sat), 2019 at the TWTC Exhibition Hall 1...
Held in Boston, the MedTech conference is one of the most influential medtech innovation events in the world, attracting more than 35 countries, 300 world-class speakers and 3,000 representatives from medtech related industries each year.
Recently, Taiwan quickly shifts from its advantage from hardware to software, and it is set to become Asia’s hotbed for AI development. TTA has coordinated Taiwan’s technology and startup resources and will have its pavilion during the MedTech Conference 2019. The TTA Pavilion has gathered some of the best minds in medtech and it is sure to be one of the must-sees to discover the latest trends and tech innovation.
After the MedTech Conference 2019, TTA also arrange Demo Day, team visits and meetings with locals such as MetroWest Medical Center, Carruth Capital, Boston Scientific, Mass Medic, Massachusetts Life Sciences Center, Massachusetts General Hospital etc., showcasing Taiwan’s best innovation to Boston.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security