HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today introduced its system-level ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection service....
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today introduced its low-DPPM solution for diversified applications. Instead of utilizing costly automotive standard compliance methods...
Faraday’s platform ASIC solution gives customers a comprehensive implementation experience, covering architectural design, CPU subsystem, bus and memory performance, allowing customers to focus on their own key chip content saving them countless time and effort in debug. The system evaluation board and virtual platform package are also available for customers’ early software development. With this platform and its’ comprehensive IP portfolio, coupled with CPU hardening and IP customization services, Faraday provides an all-inclusive ASIC service for AIoT applications.
“Faraday supports AIoT ASIC development with our strength in SoC integration and implementation, so that customers can concentrate on their machine learning and deep learning algorithms development,” said Flash Lin, COO of Faraday Technology. “We keep investing in this field, in fact, a new SoC development platform to meet the requirement for low power with performance boost is planned to launch later this year,” he added.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 2Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth