TAIPEI, Taiwan - ATP Electronics has announced its commitment to provide its own high-density DDR3 8 Gbit components to ensure the steady supply of DDR3 memory...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Recognizing the importance of obsolescence mitigation in embedded and industrial systems, two of the biggest names in advanced storage...
"NVMe and 3D NAND are among the most disruptive technologies we have seen in recent years. ATP leverages these along with our superior hardware, firmware and testing capabilities to offer blazing-fast SSDs that deliver new levels of performance, reliability and endurance," said Marco Mezger, ATP Vice President of Global Marketing.
"As the first to introduce I-Temp M.2 NVMe SSDs two years ago, ATP continues to meet the rigid storage requirements of industrial applications with uncompromising reliability and long service life to make sure that our customers get the most value out of their total cost of ownership (TCO)."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan-Thailand Medical Technology Collaborating Center to Ease the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 3MOST and SmartLabs Cooperate Together to Fight COVID-19
- 4Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 5HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10