TAIPEI, Taiwan - ATP Electronics has announced its commitment to provide its own high-density DDR3 8 Gbit components to ensure the steady supply of DDR3 memory...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Recognizing the importance of obsolescence mitigation in embedded and industrial systems, two of the biggest names in advanced storage...
"NVMe and 3D NAND are among the most disruptive technologies we have seen in recent years. ATP leverages these along with our superior hardware, firmware and testing capabilities to offer blazing-fast SSDs that deliver new levels of performance, reliability and endurance," said Marco Mezger, ATP Vice President of Global Marketing.
"As the first to introduce I-Temp M.2 NVMe SSDs two years ago, ATP continues to meet the rigid storage requirements of industrial applications with uncompromising reliability and long service life to make sure that our customers get the most value out of their total cost of ownership (TCO)."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO to Acquire Shares of ADLINK Through Tender Offer, Forging AIoT Strategic Partnership
- 2Coronavirus Outbreak Can Drastically Impact the Technology Road Map for 2020, Says GlobalData
- 3Semiconductor R&D To Nudge Higher Through 2024
- 4Global PC Supply to be Affected by Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5unitech Offers Android Zero-touch Enrollment