HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory announced today its NeoFuse IP has been qualified on GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) 28HV platform in r...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory has been recognized by TSMC as a recipient of a 2020 OIP Partner of the Year award for Embedded Memory IP...
eMemory’s NeoMTP is a popular choice for chip designers making products for power management in USB Type-C devices and wireless chargers. TSMC provides foundry's most comprehensive and competitive Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS (BCD) Power Management process technologies. Today’s new implementation of NeoMTP on TSMC Third-Generation 0.18μm BCD Process offers IC designers the advantages of higher integration, smaller footprint and lower power consumption.
Wireless charging has become a standard feature for mobile devices and in other types of IoT applications. Demand is growing for SoC controllers that combine an MCU and a power stage with integrated memory for code storage. NeoMTP is perfectly suited for such designs.
Compared with more traditional OTP or external EEPROM solutions, a wireless charger controller with MTP provides more flexible programmability and less system design redundancy.
“eMemory is the leading NVM choice in the power-management field,” said Michael Ho, eMemory Vice President of Business Development. “Our NeoMTP on TSMC’s Third-Generation 0.18μm BCD Process brings forward some unique features which provide designers with significant advantages in these fast-growing markets.”
The unique features of the NeoMTP IP include low testing cost because no wakeup is necessary. It can also be easily mass programmed. Fast PGM/chip ERS and multi-DUT testing capability are also supported.
Other features of NeoMTP include:
- Full compatibility with the standard CMOS logic process
- Wide operating voltage range
- High reliability and high-temperature operation
- Data retention for more than 10 years after 1,000 write cycles
NeoMTP density reaches an upper limit of 8K32, allowing features like I/O numbers to be customized to meet different requirements without the need to add extra masks.
eMemory has provided NeoMTP on TSMC’s Third-Generation 0.18μm BCD platform to help design houses achieve working silicon all in one go, thereby improving time to market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud