HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory and United Microelectronics Corporation today announced that eMemory’s NeoFuse IP has bee...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory Technology is working with Arm to create new state-of-the-art secure solutions for Internet of Things (IoT) chips...
eMemory’s NeoMTP is a popular choice for chip designers making products for power management in USB Type-C devices and wireless chargers. TSMC provides foundry's most comprehensive and competitive Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS (BCD) Power Management process technologies. Today’s new implementation of NeoMTP on TSMC Third-Generation 0.18μm BCD Process offers IC designers the advantages of higher integration, smaller footprint and lower power consumption.
Wireless charging has become a standard feature for mobile devices and in other types of IoT applications. Demand is growing for SoC controllers that combine an MCU and a power stage with integrated memory for code storage. NeoMTP is perfectly suited for such designs.
Compared with more traditional OTP or external EEPROM solutions, a wireless charger controller with MTP provides more flexible programmability and less system design redundancy.
“eMemory is the leading NVM choice in the power-management field,” said Michael Ho, eMemory Vice President of Business Development. “Our NeoMTP on TSMC’s Third-Generation 0.18μm BCD Process brings forward some unique features which provide designers with significant advantages in these fast-growing markets.”
The unique features of the NeoMTP IP include low testing cost because no wakeup is necessary. It can also be easily mass programmed. Fast PGM/chip ERS and multi-DUT testing capability are also supported.
Other features of NeoMTP include:
- Full compatibility with the standard CMOS logic process
- Wide operating voltage range
- High reliability and high-temperature operation
- Data retention for more than 10 years after 1,000 write cycles
NeoMTP density reaches an upper limit of 8K32, allowing features like I/O numbers to be customized to meet different requirements without the need to add extra masks.
eMemory has provided NeoMTP on TSMC’s Third-Generation 0.18μm BCD platform to help design houses achieve working silicon all in one go, thereby improving time to market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 4Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 5Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems